26 tracks - 5 unreleased!
- 7 tracks engineered by Frank Zappa at Pal Studios in 1962-1963
- 10 studio tracks from their 1962-1963 Bustin' Surfboards album sessions, including The Gremmie - Part I in a newly remixed complete album version and a revised version
- 8 studio tracks from 1997
- 3 German live tracks from the "Zappanale 15" festival
- a new version of Bumble Bee Stomp with Dick Zeiner (of the Truants and Mike Methane & the Blue Flames)
- remastered to sound more brilliant than ever!
Once again, these recordings feature the classic Tornadoes lineups of Gerald Sanders, Roly Sanders, Jesse Sanders, Leonard Delaney and all 3 sax players that have played with the band: George White, Ernie Tavizon and Joel Willenbring.
Another 24-page illustrated booklet features extremely rare photos and George White's extensive reminiscences of the band and recording with Frank Zappa
Here's the track listing (* = previously unreleased):
- GOD'S FINGER
- BUSTIN' SURFBOARDS (LP MIX)
- MALAGUEÑA (DARK EYES)
- DEVIL'S TAIL
- OLD SHEP
- THE TORNADO
- FULL CIRCLE
- THE INEBRIATED SURFER (LP MIX)
- GREEN FLASH
- CHARGE OF THE TORNADOES
- PHANTOM (ALL I ASK OF YOU / PHANTOM OF THE OPERA)
- BUMBLE BEE STOMP
- THE GREMMIE - PART I (COMPLETE LP MIX) *
- OLA FINAL
- JOHNNY B GOODE
- BUSTIN' SURFBOARDS '97
- THE SWAG
- THE GREMMIE - PART I (REVISED)
- WHO WAS THAT?!?!
- VAQUERO (LIVE) *
- HONKY TONK (LIVE) *
- THAT'S ALL RIGHT (LIVE) *
- BUMBLE BEE STOMP (2005) *